Once again it’s June. The month after you graduated from college.
And you still don’t have a job.
But you do have debt.
And you do have a worthless degree.
And that’s why June is National Worthless Degree Awareness Month.
As The Captain asks in the this video – “Do you actually think these degrees lead somewhere?”
I know people with college degrees. Not recent graduates. People who graduated years ago. Five, even ten years ago.
- Theater degree. She’s a waitress.
- Videography degree. He’s a barista.
- English degree. She’s a barista.
- Liberal Arts degree in art. She’s a waitress.
- Meat Sciences degree. She does something in an office involving paperwork and stupid people.
I realized you Millennials are stupid. I’ll provide evidence of this in an upcoming post. Until then you can simply lick my balls and have a cup of shut the fuck the up. But here’s an easy way for you to figure out if your degree is worthless.
Next time you are in a bar, restaurant or coffee shop:
- Ask the person serving you “Do you have a college degree?”
- If that person says “Yes” ask “What is your major?”
- If her major is the same as your major . . .
You are going to graduate with a worthless degree.
And next time I see you try not to fuck up my order. After all, you are a college graduate. You should be smart enough to remember that I ordered a side salad instead of fries.